We ensure 360º Quality control.
The most Reliable name in Menthol Industry.
We work with you for Sustainable future.
- Annual Revenue – USD 310 Million for FY 16-17.
- Amongst India’s top 20 pharmaceutical organizations.
- Public Limited Company Listed on BSE & NSE.
- Outstanding exports performance awarded by government of India.
- 12 manufacturing facilities spread over 400,000 SQM.
- 2400 + Employees: 120 + Scientists.
- 35 USDMF filed, 28 PATENTS & 15 ANDA’s filed.
Mentha oil is derived from a plant named “Mentha Arvensis” (Corn Mint, Peppermint). It is an aromatic annual herb plant having pleasant odor leaves and is classified as an industrial crop. Mentha oil and its derivatives are extensively used in food, pharmaceutical, perfumery, and flavouring industry. The end product of Mentha oil is extracted by processing and steam distillation. Learn more…
|Soil :||Medium to fertile deep soil|
|Climate :||Tropical and Subtropical areas|
|Cultivation :||Creeping stolons|
|Irrigation :||Good & regular water supply|
|Harvesting :||Harvesting in 100 – 120 Days|
|Distillation :||Steam distillation process at farms|
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our company and our products, please feel free to fill the contact form below or send us email on address mentioned below.
Send us a message
Nectar Lifesciences USA LLC
C/O Diversified Corporate Services Int’l, Inc 508 Main Street,
Wilmington, DE 19804